Skip to main content
Hola a todos! I'm Precious Bautista Alcantara, a grade 12 HUMSS student at Philippine Christian University. This is my first ever blog, so I'm gonna share what I love and makes me happy. I hope you like it.
Dancing is my first love, I'm in grade 2 when I started to love dancing and our church offer us to join the Dance Ministry. So my first love became my Passion.
I use different instruments to dance like tambourine, flag and ribbon. Among all the instruments I use, tambourine is my favorite cause I learned 40+ pattern by using it.
Tambourine is a musical instrument that consists of a drum skin on a circular frame with pairs of small round pieces of metal all around the edge.
Each color of ribbon in tambourine have meaning.
These are the people whom I dance with and we called CDWM (City Dance Worship Ministry).
gracias por leyendo mi primero blog
God bless!
Ay sis! Parehas tayong nagsasayaw nung grade 2. Palago pa sa ministry!
ReplyDeleteI like your first blogg.. ang ganda
ReplyDeleteI never knew that you played tambourine 🤭🤭🤭 keep doing what you love precious ❤️
ReplyDeleteNice blog precious, keep it up!
ReplyDeleteNice content! Keep on doing what makes u feel great precious!
ReplyDeleteNice blog keep it up
ReplyDeleteGreat! Nice blog
ReplyDeleteNice content precious ! Keep doing what you makes happy❤️
ReplyDeleteNice! I'm so proud of you keep doing what you love i'm always here for you��
ReplyDeleteKEEP UP THE GOODWORK
ReplyDeletenice blog precious congrats! just keep doing what you want
ReplyDeleteNice blog Precious, teach us to use tambourine : )
ReplyDeleteNice blog bessy...🥰
ReplyDeleteGreat content pearl! Continue to do thing that make you happy!✨
ReplyDeletenice blog! thanks for sharing! ❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteVery nice. Fabulous
ReplyDeletewell done keep it up
ReplyDeletekaya pala galing mo sumayaw! HAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteYour fashion is different to others, and your blog is quietly pretty
ReplyDeleteIm enjoying reading your blog precious 👏🏻☺️ nice! 😁
ReplyDeleteYou're so talented! Keep it us, Cious! 👏
ReplyDeleteSana all magaling sumayaw 😅
ReplyDelete